Our law firm provides highly-personalized, responsive service to estate planning clients as we counsel them at all the critical stages of their lives. Our years of experience and extensive knowledge in the areas of estate planning allows us to plan for the least possible tax burden and administrative expense while maintaining maximum flexibility to realize each one of our client’s unique objectives.
Our law firm provides a full spectrum of sophisticated legal services in the areas of business and personal tax, estate and trust planning.
The estate planning services provided include:
- Preparation of Last Will and Testament
- Preparation of Trusts (including revocable trusts, special needs trusts, educational trusts, qualified personal residence trusts, and insurance trusts)
- Living wills (also called advance medical directives)
- Powers of attorney
- Estate tax planning and minimization
- Structuring gift giving programs, including family limited partnerships, GRATs, and QPRTs
- Special needs trusts
- Planning for the disposition of insurance proceeds and retirement plan benefits
- Coordinating arrangements for the transfer of family business interests, entrepreneurs and high net-worth individuals
Our firm works collaboratively with other adviser, such as a CPA or financial advisor, utilizing a team approach to your estate planning. This is done in order to ensure that all aspects of your estate are comprehensively and effectively addressed.