<link rel="stylesheet" href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Exo:100,200,300,regular,500,600,700%7CRaleway:300,regular,600,700%7COpen+Sans:300,300italic,regular,italic,600,600italic%7CMontserrat:300,300italic,regular,italic,600,600italic">February 1998 - Tax, Estate Planning & Probate Law Center

Keeping Tax Papers

By Parag Patel, Esq. Keep anything related to your tax return for at least three years after you file. Keep anything related to your tax return, such as W-2 and 1099 forms, and receipts and canceled checks for deductible items,