The US Treasury has issued long-awaited regulations specifying the domestic taxpayers who have to disclose…
Below is a List of Common Forms Applicable in Compliance Requirements for U.S. Citizens and Residents with Foreign Assets, Trusts, and Entities
- Foreign Financial Assets
- FinCEN Form 105 Report of International Transportation of Currency or Monetary Instruments
- FinCEN Form 114 Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Form 8938 Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets
- Foreign Trusts Reporting Forms
- Form 3520-A Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust With a U.S. Owner
- Form 3520 Annual Return to Report Transactions With Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts
- Foreign Entity Reporting Forms and Disclosures
- Form 5471 Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations
- Form 8865 Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships
- Form 8621 Information Return by a Shareholder of a Passive Foreign Investment Company or Qualified Electing Fund
- Form 926 Return by a U.S. Transferor of Property to a Foreign Corporation
- Form 8832 Entity Classification Election
- Form 8858 Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Foreign Disregarded Entities
Patel Law Offices offers a free strategy session to discuss how to resolve your legal problem. Conveniently schedule online today...
For foreign asset problems complete our questionnaire and online scheduler.
For other tax problems complete our questionnaire and online scheduler.
For estate planning complete our questionnaire and online scheduler.
For probate/estate administration complete our questionnaire and online scheduler.For other legal problems visit our website and online scheduler.