Parag Patel Esq. will be a featured speaker at a virtual New Jersey Society of…
Parag Patel Esq. speaks at NJCPA Tax Seminar: “Under the IRS Microscope: International Tax Reporting Update” and “What Tax Professionals Should Know About Trusts and Estates”
Parag Patel Esq. will be a featured speaker at a virtual New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA) Webinar panel entitled “Under the IRS Microscope: International Tax Reporting Update” and “What Tax Professionals Should Know About Trusts and Estates”.
The Webinar description is below:
With new funding, the IRS will aggressively scrutinize taxpayers with foreign accounts and income. Tax professionals must identify the pitfalls of the new world of global financial transparency and learn the reporting requirements of international income and asset reporting.
Also, learn about intergenerational transfer of property focusing on what you should know about trusts and estates.
All CPAs and tax professionals
- Learn best practices for international tax compliance of foreign income and assets as well as planning opportunities and traps to avoid.
- Understand the fundamental legal principles to accomplish desired tax results and client objectives.
- Best practices for compliance of foreign asset disclosure: who needs to file, assets that must be reported and the potential liability of the taxpayer and tax preparer
- Solutions for non-compliant taxpayers
- Basic principles of trusts and estates, tax elections, property ownership and the types of trusts commonly used
Mr. Patel will discuss the new tax strategies, including the tax elections and planning opportunities and traps to avoid. Attendees will learn how to plan for changes in the trust and estate law areas.
For additional information CLICK HERE.
The New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA) is the largest professional organization serving the needs of Garden State CPAs and aspiring CPAs. With a membership of more than 14,000, the NJCPA represents the majority of New Jersey CPAs in public practice, business & industry, government and education. We support our members through a variety of education, networking, leadership and volunteer initiatives. The NJCPA offers more than 500 continuing education programs annually to help members increase their value to their clients, companies or organizations and to help CPAs meet their continuing education requirements. Eleven chapters and numerous committees and interest groups made up of hundreds of CPA volunteers develop programs and address issues to help all members be successful professionals.
Patel Law Offices offers a free strategy session to discuss how to resolve your legal problem. Conveniently schedule online today with our online scheduler and questionnaire.